Monday, December 17, 2012

Well b o n j o u r,

So I've been kinda MIA from my blog for a wee little bit now. And that's mostly due to my moving around and family stress that's been going on. BUT- on that note, things have finally taken a turn for the better. I've had a bit of a happy streak going on lately. Last week I finished (and past, might I add) all of my finals for my Fall semester, I got most of my Christmas shopping done, and even recieved some gifts (I'll do a big post about presents later), I FINALLY received most of my checks in the mail (and lets face it, money is happiness), and my husband and sister are coming home this Thursday. On top of all of that! CHRISTMAS!

But what's even more exciting then all of that is --

I rescued a little kitten. <3 His name is Darcy~ and he's the most precious little boy in the world. Of course his name is from Pride and Prejudice. Who doesn't love the handsome and dapper, Darcy? (I know I do). We rescued him from the shelter! This month they waved the adoption fee, trying to get all their animals to a home for the holidays. So I got this adorable handsome man for free. How could I say no!?

And on top of allllll of that, I'm going to Disney World again on the 27th! I'm going with my family so it certainlly will be exciting. Since they opened the new Fantasyland, I've been dying to go there. Belle is my favorite Princess, and Ariel next to her. So I can't wait to go see the new expansion they put in. Needless to say, I really miss living two hours away from Disney. -insert sad face;

But anywho, I'm going shopping tomorrow evening, so I will have more posts on new hauls shortly!

SO glad to be back~


No comments:

Post a Comment