Friday, July 6, 2012

Starting out right

Hello lovelies!

So I've decided that Tumblr wasn't just doing it for me anymore. I wanted to have a real (big-girl) blog where I can share my thoughts on beauty products, styles, or just inspirational pieces in general. THUS my ittybritty blog was born.

Since this is just my opening post, I don't really know much more of what to say. But before I get into some beauty products, let me try. It's raining cats and dogs right now! No...that's not good enough. Hm, I finally got my desk and blogging area set up in my bedroom! No...that won't do either. How about I just shut my trap and get to the good stuff, yeah? I'm sure you'd all appreciate my useless, random babble to just....stop. Okay, yeah.

These are a few products that I've been completely obsessed with lately. They're a part of my daily makeup/body routine (Which I'll probably do a video on later, but for now...)
  • EOS Shave Cream ultra moisturizing with natural aloe and shea butter; pomegranate raspberry-- I absolutely love this stuff. I use it as shaving cream and lotion. RATE: 8.5
  • Urban Decay: De Slick oil control makeup setting spray-- This setting spray really keeps you from touching up your foundation and makeup during the day. Keeps your face looking flawless! RATE: 9.7
  • Charlotte Ronson "Drea" eyeshadow-- This eyeshadow is amazing. Cream, beige, silver and black colors that blend amazingly. RATE: 9.8


If you have any questions about these products or want to see what else I use on a daily basis, feel free to ask! I have a talking problem (as you'll soon see in moi videos) so I could go on and on for hours about how amazing these products are. 

Well, I'm extremely hungry now. I'm going to take my skinny little butt down stairs to raid my refrigerator and see what I can stir up for a good healthy lunch. Mmmm.



7 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about the EOS shaving cream, definitely something I want to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously just got done using it again this morning, and I can't stop touching my legs, it's so smooth!! You can get it at any local department store. At walgreens, I believe it's only $4. Let me know how you like it once you try it out. :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. can't wait to see the video :)

    xx
    Jade

    the-fluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanna try that urban decay spray!

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately these products are not available in my country. love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! What sort of products do they have there? I've been meaning to travel so maybe I could try some products normal in other countries.

      And thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Great post! I've tried and loved EOS shaving creams in the past (super moisturizing and smell yummy) and the UD De-Slick is one of my favourites for summertime.

    Thanks for the kind comments on my blog- just started following you!

    Cheers,

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete