Monday, July 9, 2012

Je m'en fous!

"I don't give a fuck!"


Don't be alarmed by the title, but YEAH. I decided I was going to make random "about my day" posts. And as I was sitting here trying to think of what I should call these posts, it hit me! That you guys probably wouldn't even give a fuck about my day. So instead of just coming rudely out saying that, I figured I'd make it pretty with a touch of French. (French is by far my favorite language, ever!)

That being said, be on the look out for more of my "Je m'en fous!" posts about my day, my outfit, or just random things that I have on my mind. 




 Like Swaggie~
 Yes I like to grab my boobs for fun....
 Can't go wrong with a White Chocolate Mocha on a gloomy day.
I always rock my baby Kors.

What Clothes I'm Wearing:
T-Shirt: Charlotte Russe $22 (on sale for $10)
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21- $15
Shoes: Charlotte Russe- $10
Bag: Target- $15 (?)
Gold Necklace: Charlotte Russe- $6
Teal Heart Necklace- Tiffany's- $150
Ring: Charlotte Russe- $5
Watch: Michael Kors- $275

What's On My Face:
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
Setting Spray: Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
Eyeshadow: Charlotte Ronson's "Drea" palette
Mascara: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Blush: NARS Orgasm Illuminator & Smashbox blush/light combo
Lipstick: MAC "So Chaud"

So if you haven't noticed, I kind of went on a Charlotte Russe haul today. I bought two shirts, the necklace, ring, and shoes for only around $35. Naturally, I had to try it on and make up a new outfit! I find that it's simple, yet sets a statement. 



6 comments:

  1. French makes everything sound classier, doesn't it? :) So Chaud looks great on you, and love the mint green flats!

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I adore it. :)
      Thank you so much, I've been kinda obsessed with So Chaud lately. <3

      xo

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS TITLE x

    great photos xx

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy
    you have a really nice blog!
    if you want you can check mine!
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo from Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this, oops!
      But I'm checking it out now <3

      Delete