Friday, March 22, 2013

Madalyn's Lookbook

Bonjour Dolls!

So I've noticed something that I do a lot more for my two year old daughter, than I do for myself…and that's buying her clothes. It hit me when I spent a $100 on a pair of yellow Hunter boots and an adorable little Mini Boden skirt. (pictured below)


So I decided why not put a little Lookbook together for the clothes she wears!! I know that I look to other children for clothing tips when it comes to styling her. And since I'm a photographer, I tend to take pictures of her constantly! (I tend to do it a little too much, actually)

But let's look through some of her looks, shall we?

 What she's wearing: 

Jacket: Shirred-Collar Twill from Oldnavy
Shirt: Her father's Army portrait- Custom Made
Pants: Coral Leggings- Oldnavy 
Boots: Target 

What she's wearing:

Jacket: Winter White Sunday Rose Coat from Addie&Ella
Shorts: Dark Navy Dita from Jottum
Tights: Target 
Glasses: Ray-Ban Junior CrewCuts from JCrew

What she's wearing:

Shirt: Bow tank in stripe from CrewCuts by JCrew
Overalls: Gapkids 

What she's wearing:

Jacket: Aqua Rose Ruffle Jacket by Stella and Stevie
Pants: Coral jeans from Oldnavy
Boots: Target 

What she's wearing:

Hat: Knit hat from H&M
Sweater: Reindeer from Oldnavy
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Waterproof premium from Timberland 

As you all can probably see, I have one stylish chick on my hands!! We're always looking for new styles and new clothes to try on her. (Or I am anyway, hehe) I have a personal problem with dressing her better than I dress myself! That's what you sacrifice when you become a parent. Sigh.

What outfit did you like the best?











4 comments:

  1. I just love the last outfit! I've always been a fan of the H&M kid collection! The jacket in the first picture is amazing.. love the style.

    You have one hell of a stylish daughter. You must be proud!

    loensloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! She just loves to dress up. You should see her collection of shoes…it's sad because it easily doubles mine! Thanks for your comment lovely.

      xo

      Delete
  2. I love LOVE Adore and even more LOVE her in all the outfits, but she looks super adorable in number 5! That hat and deer jumper! I can't bear it! Haha! She is really cute! It must have been hard getting her to pose for you!

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's my favorite winter outfit also. The hat just did it for me, haha! And oh my goodness, no. If she sees a camera she instantly poses by herself. I don't have to ask her to do a thing! She's a natural! Thanks for taking the time to comment love.

      xo

      Delete