Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Vote for Madalyn Rae & get a free beauty goodie!

BONJOUR DOLLS!



I just got home from Vacation and got some tutorials and beauty posts on the way for you. But while I'm getting all of those goodies together, I'm here to ask all of you lovely followers for a HUGE favor.

I recently entered my daughter into a contest so that she could win a $25,000 college fund. Would you all do me a favor and vote for her? And as an extra, share the link around? If you don't want to share it, that's fine. But could you at least vote for her?

All the people who vote, please comment below with your name & email address, and I will mail you a beauty goodie!!

This is a huge opportunity for her, and I want her to win. (Mommy pride coming out, ya'll.)

Click here to vote!! 



5 comments:

  1. Awwww your daughters the cutest. I've just voted for her and shared it out on Facebook so all my friends could vote for her. That's such a cute gesture that all the money will go towards her college funds, I can relate because I have to raise £9000 per year for University fees.

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    email: justshazea@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much!! She has natural charisma in front of the camera, and I'd rather that go towards something important like a college fund. I'm going to email you now, for your address so I can send your goodie!!

      xo.

      Delete
    2. she's really beautiful and I really hope she wins! x

      Delete
  2. I voted for CUTEST! hope she wins!! Shared it as well , hope people start voting!


    elywrites@journalist.com


    elywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted ;) and I shared it on twitter! I hope this will help to get her to win the contest! :D good luck! xx

    loensloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete