Thursday, April 4, 2013

My New and Easy Nighttime Skincare Routine!

Morning Dolls!! 

So yesterday I kinda went on a (HUGE) shopping spree at Marshalls. For those who don't know what Marshalls is, it's a store that has designer things on sale. They're mostly products from a previous season, and they sell it at a discount price. And I'm all about savings!!

Besides the huge amount of clothes that I ended up buying (I might make a post about that later.) I also bought some beauty products. They actually had a huge section, which was surprising. Among the beauty products, I singled out some skincare products.

For a beauty blogger, I'm pretty terrible at keeping up with a skincare routine. But after I found out how amazing these products were, I'm definitely going to make time for it!!


So I purchased these three things. The first thing is the Elizabeth Arden Refining Toner Lotion (left). This stuff is amazing! You simply put it on a cotton swab and sweep it across your skin to get ride of lingering traces of any cleansers and make up. The second thing is Elizabeth Arden Clear the Way Mask (center). You just apply this mask to damp skin and gently massage. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse! And finally the H20 Anti-Acne Exfoliating Cleansing Pads (right). Just take out a pad and sweet it over your face and neck. And wah-lah!

After I used all three of these products my face was so smooth! Like smoother than a baby's bottom! And I woke up this morning and it's still just as smooth. Plus the blemish I did have, is fading more than it was so before. So these products are definitely a win-win. Plus I got them all for a huge bargain.

What are your nighttime skin routines? 


1 comment:

  1. great routine! I just wash my face and if I remember, use toner after!

    ReplyDelete