Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MaryJane Fashion Wishlist: Spring Edition


BONJOUR DOLLS!


Today I'm going to share with you my wish list from MaryJane Fashion! If you haven't heard of them, they're an extremely cute fashionista site, that sells woman's clothing, men's clothing, cosmetics and accessories. They're based out of the UK (so you're lucky if you live over there!) and they have clothes to support the biggest trends today!

I really like their website because they have an amazing look book and trend page, that helps you piece together any outfit that you'd like to wear. Plus their models and photographs are beautiful and vibrant.

Let's get to the wish list, shall we?


1. Neon Yellow Striped Varsity Jacket- £19.99
2. Camouflage Army Skull Print Vest Tank- £4.99
3. Spike Military Boots- £25.00
4. Coral Fair Isle Island Printed Onesie- £12.99

The varsity jacket style (#1) is a very popular style today. You can easily dress it down with a pair of jeans and flats or you can dress up with a skirt and some heels. The Camo shirt (#2) is just simply amazing. Lately I've been dressing on the edgier side, so I love the skulls mixed in! This would go great with some disco pants or faux leather leggings! But let's take a second to talk about these boots (#3)! They are simply amazing. They have a Doc Martin style to them with some added spikes and studs on the back for some edge. I desperately want these now. And finally we have this adorable and comfortable onesie (#4). I love the bright coral color and the fact that it has a hood! If I had this little baby, I probably would never take it off! 

If you're interested in shopping at MaryJane Fashion, click HERE

Have you ever shopped at MaryJane Fashion?! What are your Spring picks this season?


1 comment: