Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jeep Jam 2013

Morning Dolls!


So I know I've been MIA (and for good reason), and I've read on here that you should never apologize for missing a few blog posts, because loyal readers will always come back to you. But I still feel bad.

The reason I've been missing is because I'm currently working on a new project/business that I will be sharing with you guys in the next day or so! I've been working night and day on designs, marketing, and other fun stuff to go along with this brand and business that I'm creating. So hopefully you guys will like it.

Anyway, back to what this post is really for: ADAM'S JEEP JAM 2013!! wooooooo!

So I just bought my own 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. And to give you guys a little background information, I've been in LOVE with Jeeps since I was a kid (thanks to my uncle, haha).

And even though it was boiling hot outside, we went and enjoyed the festivities. Here are a few iPhone photos from the Jeep Jam. :D

Derek and I trying to cool down in the shade. OH, and my new (expensive) Jeep hat. ;D

Madalyn going down the bouncy slide! It's one of her favorite things in the world!

My friend Rob doing the flex ramp test. His was pretty damn good for his Cherokee.


Madalyn and her new friend Ashley. 



Photo Booth pictures. <3 



So now I'm sunburned and that's that. Probably didn't help that right after I went back into the sun to go swimming. But hey! I cooled off and that's whats important. 

Keep an eye out for my upcoming post about my secret business! 



No comments:

Post a Comment