Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tarot Card Reading

I've always been interested in getting a Tarot reading done, but I've always been afraid of the outcome. The same goes for getting my palm or future read. The future can be scary, especially if you're someone who lives in the moment, such as I am. But today as I was scrolling through my blog feed, I noticed Sam's post from My Latest Obsession about her Tarot reading, and I decided to give it a try.

Needless to say, it was the most accurate thing I've ever read in my life.

First I went to the website that gives free Tarot readings. I typed in my name, question and chose the Aquatic deck (for the illustrations) and picked the "Choose for me" option for the spread. I clicked the reversals button and then went ahead to reveal my free reading, and this is what I found…

The Two Paths spread provides insight into an important decision ahead of you, the possible outcomes, and the forces that draw you towards each of these outcomes. TheAquatic Tarot is a modern watercolor interpretation of the classic Rider Waite symbolism. It is rapidly becoming one of the most popular decks, due to both its spectacular beauty and its traditional imagery.

 The top left card represents the first possible outcomeThe World, when reversed: Incompleteness and shoddy design. A great work betrayed. Insecurity, fear of change, and the failure to reach goals. Regret and disappointment.
The top right card represents the second possible outcomeThree of Swords (Sorrow): Unsettling news leading to heartbreak or loneliness. Tactless or hurtful words. Acting without consideration for the emotions of others. Betrayal of trust or confidence. The revelation of a painful truth.


The middle left card represents the force drawing you towards the first possible outcomeQueen of Pentacles: The essence of earth behaving as water, such as a hot spring: A warm and generous host, providing shelter and comfort for all who would seek it. A person steadfast, practical, and domestic, able to create opulence and stability in any setting. The qualities of maturity and sensibility, coupled with an innate appreciation for nature and the material world.
 
The middle right card represents the force drawing you towards the second possible outcomeSeven of Swords (Futility), when reversed: Being trapped in a hopeless situation and unable to withdraw. A feat of daring that is too much for you to handle. Being caught in the middle of a desperate act of cunning or outright deception.








The bottom card represents the critical factor that decides what will come to passTen of Pentacles (Wealth): Completion of material prosperity and riches. Freedom from financial anxiety, the security of home, and the enjoyment of family. The passing of inheritance along to children, or the gaining of inheritance from parents.







It honestly came as a shock to me how on point this reading was with exactly what I was thinking about and feeling. All of my insecurities about both of the paths I could choose seem right on point and the outcome came out to exactly what I feared it would. At the end of the day, the realization is that either path I choose I will not be as happy as I wanted to be in the end. So does that mean pick a different path? Who can be sure.

Are you interested in seeing what kind of question could be answered for you? Or are you in a hard place and aren't really sure how exactly you feel about each path you could take? Take the free Tarot reading and let me know what you found! 


No comments:

Post a Comment