Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Day of Summer 2013

Well, Summer is finally here!! Although it's already felt like summer considering it's be scorching hot here in Maryland. (And my room has no A.C....imagine that one!) So it's time once again to busy out those bikinis, those fruity drink recipes you've pinned on Pinterest and hit the water!


However I did none of that on my first day of summer, I did have boat loads of fun! First Madalyn and I went to the Avenue and walked around. I love window shopping this time of year, saves you money too! Then we went into (my favorite store) Barnes and Noble. We grabbed a grande Strawberries and creme frappachino and a pizza stuffed pretzel from Starbucks. If you haven't tried their pretzels...DO SO!! They're so yummy and only 2-3 dollars. 


The main reason we spend our random (free) days at Barnes and Noble is because Madalyn loves playing with their train table and their Lego table. So why not sit and enjoy and little downtime while she plays. Nothing like relaxing on the first day of summer! 


Then I decided to treat my little dewdrop to a first day of summer movie. We went to go see Monsters U! And it was seriously the cutest movie ever. But everyone knew Disney was going to pull through for us there. And the monsters inc movie finally came out after all these years! My inner child was extremely happy. 

Sorry for the pictures of the pictures on my camera but my memory card decided it didn't want to dock to my MacBook right now...silly technology. 


And last but not least, I share with you a little preview of the Vintage Maternity shoot that I did for a client. It was the cutest, most retro adorable photo shoot I've ever done! Ill definitely make a post when I'm done editing the pictures. 

What did you guys do on your first day of summer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment