Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Whimsical




What's a better way to start the Summer off then being hired to do a Vintage/Retro Maternity Shoot. This couple was beyond lovely and their personalities shone right through the camera lens! This is what photography is all about. Capturing the nature of the person and putting it into a product that they will cherish forever. They even brought the most whimsical props! The car, the parasol, the baby booties and shoes, and the cute overalls. Everything about this shoot was perfect.

I love that in-between my card business, I can make people happy with an affordable and quality photography package. It's the little things that make me happy as a person and a business owner. I never understood why photographers charged 300+ for 20 pictures and an hour of their time. I spent almost two hours with this couple, gave them more than 20 pictures for 60 bucks. With todays economy people don't have 300 dollars to be blowing on pictures that come out mediocre anyway. I'm glad I can provide my services while I'm still growing as a photographer at a great rate. 

What little things do you pride yourself in?




No comments:

Post a Comment