Friday, June 14, 2013

Business is blooming!

WHAT CAN I SAY!?


It's a nice day outside, and business is blooming!! With Father's Day coming closer, I've managed to sell over 40 cards in four days! That's a huge success for just opening my Etsy store. I could not be more shocked and completely baffled that so many people liked my designs and greeting cards.

That only leaves me in awe, and excited for what the future might have to offer through this growing business. I can only hope it goes even better and higher from here. A girl can dream right? ;)



Besides selling my business cards I've also been featured on blogs and getting offers for Spotlight swaps and buttons swaps out the butt! I can't even explain to you guys how excited and overly excited I am to actually be doing this and making a connection with you guys and making products that you guys actually like. It makes me so unbelievably happy.

If you'd like to do a spotlight swap, I still have some places available and they'll start going up tomorrow. :D So comment me below with your email and I'll email you. Hope you guys have a great weekend and your Father's and Baby Daddy's have a great Father's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment