Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Greeting card Balooza!! C:

HELLO DOLLS!

They day is HERE!!! The day that I show you guys what I've been working on the past couple weeks! Aren't you all excited? I know I am.







HANDMADE (over the top, a little fun, unique) GREETING CARDS!! 

Tired of giving loved ones the same run of the mill cards every year? Why not spice it up with a little bit of change. Especially since Father's Day is coming up, we have a lot of great Father's Day cards in our Dad collection. 

You can find all my cards individually priced on my Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeraeArt

I'm going to be changing around my template and layout here on blogger and add a shop button so that it will be easier to access what I'm doing. Also adding a newsletter so you can get discounts and updates. :)

Let me know what you think about my greeting cards!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am absolutely in love with these greeting cards! I love finding fun & handmade cards to give to people it gives a more personal touch I feel.
    Great work
    Xx

    www.madeleineinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous!! C: I'm the exact same way which is why I've been making these! It's so much more personal giving a handmade card that fits to the person or a joke.

      xo
      Brittany

      Delete