Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spotlighting; Jenny

Afternoon Dolls!

Today I'm going to be spotlighting this little beauty, Jenny! And her blog: The Cutest Curliest.


Jenny is an amazing and extremely inspirational blogger! She mostly blogs on lifestyle, DIY tips and also  beauty! She pretty much has anything you need to be looking for in a blog. Her DIY posts are so on point. Just like her DIY for a up cycled headband {pictured above and posted here}. 


I also adore her "must have" posts. My favorite one she has posted is her must have in a summer beach bag! Some of the things she posted made so much sense. If you've been forgetting things to pack for the beach this Summer then definitely check out her post! You can find it righhhht ----> here


Not to mention how on track her goals are for her blog. I just loved her lists! I'm the same way, I tend to write out a lot of lists, but I related to this post so much! And I love how she posts on her blog after she actually completed a goal. So lets get number 11 accomplished! Let's get more people to talk to her and be one big blogger family. You know you want to. ;)



PS. If you'd like to do a Spotlight swap, leave a comment below! And let me know what you think of Jenny's Blog too. :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment