Thursday, June 20, 2013

Coconut Passion.

Today I'm going to share with you guys a realization of mine. I am completely obsessed with coconut. Besides that glorious smell that is definitely the main smell of summer, it is also very healthy for you. Who doesn't love the smell of your tanning oil or sunscreen in the summer time?! That rich aroma of coconut just relaxes me instantly.


Not only that but I've realized a good amount of my beauty products are also coconut. Even though they're both almost empty my Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner are my one of my go-to's. The coconut milk nourishes your hair while the egg white proteins strengthen your hair and coconut oil hydrates it. 


I bought a tub of Coconut oil and I keep finding uses for it!! First I put it in my hair as a conditioner, left it in for an hour, then washed it out. It helps hydrates your hair but also helps it grow faster. Then I applied a little bit to my skin as a moisturizer. It left my skin so smooth! It was definitely better than an expensive lotion. Not only does it work with beauty, it benefits your health! I've been putting coconut oil in place of butter and other oils in my cooking for a healthier meal. Also, you can do a straight coconut oil detox to get toxins out of your body. Is there nothing coconut oil can't do?! 


And finally my coconut passion line from  Victoria Secret. I have the body wash, the perfume and the body spray, all in which I love! The smell just leaves you feeling clean and tropical and a bit sexy (if I do say so myself). 

So If you haven't jumped on the coconut craze, I definitely suggest it for this summer!! Tropical is in, baby.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would say I'm obsessed with the scent but I absolutely love it!! I don't know what scent I'm into... maybe coffee haha (addicted to coffee!)
    Madeleine In Wonderland
    Xx

    ReplyDelete