Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spotlight swap?

Afternoon dolls~

So I've been thinking of ways to broaden my readers and I came up with a Blog Spotlight Swap!! A Blog Spotlight Swap is where you "feature" a spotlight of someone's blog and/or business on your blog and encourage other people to take a look at their stuff.

I'm going to keep five spots opened! So if you'd like to swap spotlights or even do a product swap and review, just email me [brittanyhugs067@gmail.com] or comment me and let me know.

In the meanwhile, look at these outtakes I found from a photo shoot from forever ago.
I really miss my long hair. :[





Sometimes old pictures are just the thing you need to boost you up.



4 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Google Plus and I am loving it so far! I'd love to do a swap with you - my website is http://modernette.ca.

    If you're interested, email me! ashley@modernette.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! (:
    I also found your blog through Google+ and I just want to say you're doing an awesome job.It looks really professional and I'd be glad to do a spotlight swap with you.
    You can check out my website here: http://thecutestcurliest.blogspot.com

    You can also email me at thecutestcurliest@gmail.com if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emailed you!

      And thanks so much, that means a lot. <3

      xo.

      Delete