Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's a Car Show Summer.

Happy Father's Day everyone!

So today I woke up early and enjoyed another Car Show with my favorite people in the entire world. It's actually fun getting up early, getting stuff together, putting the top down and hanging out with a whole bunch of classic cars.



Even Madalyn had a lot of fun today. The Car show host have away tons of door prizes and even did a thing called a poker run. We had to go to different vendors and pick a card. Then make a poker hand and turn it in. The people with the highest hand won more prizes. Derek won a free tablet (cause we let him have the 4 aces and king high), I won a bag full of office supplies and Nick won a pound of coffee. It definitely was a fun day, especially when you're getting free stuff. 


Not to mention the cars were flipping gorgeous. There were '32 Roadsters, and the '67 Galaxy. 






So today was amazing and I definitely got more ideas to be a vendor in other places for my greeting cards. I hope all you fathers out there have a great Father's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment