Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer Nights! (insert Rascal Flatts music here)

Morning Dolls! 

It's only the beginning of Summer 2013 and I'm already completely in love. It's been hot, muggy, and stormy, but that only makes it double the fun for this country girl at heart!! Besides working on new cards for my shop, I've been doing small little family things all day! And who doesn't love that ;) The only sad part is my Canon battery died so I was left taking pictures with my iPhone. But at least I was still able to capture the excitement.

Here's just a little glimpse of how our days have been like so far this summer :).












Outdoors most of the day, and movie nights and forts! I definitely feel like I'm reliving my childhood, and it's so much fun. I haven't made it to the beach yet, but I'm saving that for when I visit my family in Florida. Which I can't wait to share with you guys!

So what have you been up to so far this summer? 




No comments:

Post a Comment