Monday, July 1, 2013

A Beautiful Mess App

Hola dolls!!


So one app that I'm completely obsessing over right now is A Beautiful Mess app!! If you've never heard of their blog I highly suggest you go check them out {here}. Their little slice of Blog heaven is based around life. Emma and Elise's blog features DIY projects, Recipes, Lifestyle, Photography and Fashion. It's seriously one of my go-to blogs I look at every morning.

Their app is one of a kind! It's a photo editor app that allows you to edit your photos with style. This app allows you to add filters, text, borders, doodles and pre-written words to your pictures. Its only available in the itunes store right now, but will be available for android users in about a year. You cant go wrong with this 99 cent app! This pretty much creates the cutest pictures for Instagram and your blog! 

Let me show you some of the features :) 






As you can see, this app is sure to add some flare to your Instagram photos, and even maybe your blog photos! I definitely recommend giving this glorious app a try! 


1 comment:

  1. You are not alone!! I am also in love with this app! I have to stop myself from editing every photo on my phone with this darling little app!! :)

    ReplyDelete