Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Fever

Hi everyone. My name's Brittany, and I have Baby Fever.

You know that moment when you find yourself looking at your child and thinking, "When did you get so big?!" Every day I find myself doing that more and more. With my two year old turning three in the next 7 weeks and my party planning mind going crazy, I realized I miss her being a little itty bitty baby. So of course, what do I do? I start looking through old pictures, and videos, and I become baby crazy!

First of all, everyone should know {and judge} that I have a baby name list on my phone. Yes people. A whole note in my notepad dedicated to just baby names. Am I pregnant? No. Do I plan on getting pregnant soon? No. Am I just plain weird…well to that I say, uh, yes.


I mean, seriously, look a this video from Madalyn was a baby and tell me that she's not flippin' adorable! I mean, not to brag or anything but she has some pretty great genes. ;) 


Anything and everything that has to do with babies I…LOVE LOVE LOVE. I can't help it!! I adore them! The mommy in me just wants more! Have you ever had Baby Fever?!




No comments:

Post a Comment