Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Make it Happen.


Do you have your own business? Are you looking to start your own business? Have a dream or something that you really want? Don't just sit around and hope it comes to you or works out for you. Sometimes all the schooling in the world doesn't even help! So what do you do? 
You, MAKE IT HAPPEN!


Lately I've come to realize that it doesn't matter what college you went to, how many degrees you have, or the lack of children you have to be successful. All it takes, is YOURSELF. You need to wake up each morning in the right mindset, get yourself on a schedule and apply yourself to your main goal. My biggest challenge has been becoming a morning person. Lately I've been waking up, getting breakfast, getting a coffee and then taking Madalyn to Barnes and Noble to play with the train table (That's her thing). Doing this every morning just puts me in a better mood, opens up my mind, and allows me to think clearer when I'm trying to get my business schedule together.


A few things I've been planning on working on is getting and being a sponsor to blogs, becoming closer to bloggers and actually creating a relationship and also mass marketing my brand. All in which is very important to my goal. Other little things I've been working on is actually planning out my blog posts, instead of randomly deciding what to blog about that day. And finally I'm in the works of creating my very own newsletter. So hopefully everything will take off the ground, and into God's hands!

On that note!

If you'd like to swap ads, sponsor, product swap, spotlight swap or simply just chat it up then email me at: brittanyhugs067[AT]gmail[DOT]com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment