Thursday, July 18, 2013

Florida Vacation: Day One

HELLO DOLLS!


I've been away on a holiday for the past week. I've been visiting my parents in the good ol' Sunshine State. FLORIDA. And boy, was it amazing. Ever since I've moved back up to Maryland, I've missed Florida so much. I miss the high speed limits, the non-crazy drivers, the atmosphere and most of all…the beach! As I uploaded all my photos from my week long trip, I've realized there was no way possible that I could fit all the pictures I wanted to share in one post. So for the next couple days I'm going to be sharing some experiences I've had when I was down there. (And there were a good many). One of which is when I (finally) ate at the British Pub I've been wanting to eat at for the past 6 years!

Anyway, here's an overview in pictures of the day I spent with Derek, Madalyn and my brother, Marty in Downtown Historic Saint Augustine. I love how old and unique everything is down there. And when I lived there, I didn't really appreciate it. But (as you can probably tell by the pictures), that changed a bit.





Fried Gator Tail…. Mmmmmmmm, yummy. ;)








1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Florida. It's funny how no one appreciates what they have until they don't have it anymore... I am also guilty of that...

    I love how you photographed the shells by the way. :)

    You have the cutest blog!

    ReplyDelete