Monday, July 22, 2013

Hair-istory

After High School Graduation '09 --Natural hair highlights

I saw this post by Scribbles of Valerie and I was inspired to do my very own post of my hair history! And this is going to be adventurous for me, considering I change my hair all zee time. But I figured I'd give it a shot! And also try to spread it out a little bit. 


Three Months after Madalyn was born- October 2010
 After Madalyn was born, I cut my hair to a medium length and died it darker, just because it was Fall. I tend to do that…a lot. I have naturally dark eyebrows {darker than my natural hair color} so the dark hair colors often looks good on me.

Winter of 2011
 After Madalyn got a little bit bigger, I let my hair grow out. I found this was easier since she wasn't constantly pulling on it. I love my long locks. I just prefer long hair to short. And this was when I was sporting messing bangs. What can I say, Lea Michele's look from Glee got to me. It still looks cute!

Summer of 2012
First time I ombre'd my hair. I actually have a DIY post here. I did like it, but eventually I got a little tired of how it just went from brown to blonde and didn't have a lot of fade to it. So I dyed my hair to a red-ish color. 

Fall of 2012
Then after the red set it, I thought it would be a great idea to ombre it again. And after I did, I completely fell in love with it!!

Winter 2012

Then after the blonde tips started to dry my hair out really bad, I cut off the dead ends and stayed a short reddish color for a little bit before completely doing something new. One day I went to the hair salon and decided to get a lot of blonde highlights in my hair. 

Summer 2013
I have a lot of low lights and highlights and I'm a lot more "blonde" than I've ever been before. Plus my hair naturally lightens in the sun, so it just keeps getting lighter and lighter. I have got to say, I love being blondish, haha. 

How much has your hair changed in the past couple years?! I'm anxious to know! 









2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. You told your story well.
    My hair has not changed much in the recent years. But my hair styles definitely over a period of time.

    xo Janaki
    http://crazysketchbook.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete