Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Card Collection Sneakpeak.

Morning blogoids! 

So lately I've been working on a new collection of cards to put up in my Etsy shop. They're still funny, simple, and cute but just based around Summertime, Birthdays and Weddings (ect.) Since there's no major card "holidays" coming up soon, it's given me some extra yardage for card ideas. I've also been thinking about ways I can e x p a n d  my business and that's taken me to tee shirts, notepads, stickers (this list goes on and on and onnnn).



I'm excited to see what else I come up with, and other ways I can expand this little business I've started. I can't wait to see whats next for deraeart and take you guys on that journey with me. :D


If you'd like to product swap or do a product review of my cards, contact me or comment below!! I'm really wanting to branch out as much as possible. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my god those are so cute! I want them! Like... Do you do postcards? Because I would totally frame them and put them up!

    I'm now going to stalk your etsy shop <3

    Kateez.com | Beauty, Lifestyle & UK Blog

    ReplyDelete