Sunday, July 21, 2013

Decor Inspiration: Madalyn's Room.

Since I'm moving pretty soon, my mind has been going c r a z y with decoration ideas! And of course, where is the first place I go? ETSY. One room I'm particularly excited to decorate is Madalyn's room. She hasn't had her own bedroom since we moved out of my apartment about a year ago. So I'm eager for her to have her own space again. (seriously, can not flippin' wait!)

So as I'm skimming Etsy, I favorite everything that I think would look amazing for the idea I have for her room.  And I, of course, have a Pinterest board dedicated to just her room. {i get a bit obsessive} So here are some images and links of some of the things that I've found!

SnowWhite Book Bunting by HomemadeHousewives 

Plush Deer by WonderForest

Wallpaper found on Houzz


Cute little DIY by Moryma.typepad.com

I'm definitely excited to see what else I can find, and even making my own little DIY deer for her room like the one pictured above. I'm thinking about using yellow patterned and light floral scrap paper or maybe even fabric to make it a bit more quality and also match her room. 


What do you guys think of the little inspiration board I started? Or do you know of any other good products out there that you think would be good for her room?! Let me know!! I'm open to anything. :D 








1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the deer from wonder forest. Dana is super talented and I think her little deer would fit wonderfully in any child's room. :)

    ReplyDelete