Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Easy 4th of July Craft!

The Fourth of July is tomorrow!! (insert dancing here).

I'm so excited to celebrate our independence of this country. Even if it doesn't feel like it now a days. Sometimes a little "School spirit" will go along way with me. Time to dress up in the Red, White and Blue and have a good time. If you have a little one and want to do a little bit of crafting tonight or tomorrow, here is one easy one to do!





I simply put Madalyn's hand print in blue on the left hand side. You can add cute little white stars on the inside if you'd like. I didn't have white paint though. And then take your fingers and make the stripes of the flag! She loved getting her hands in the paint, and it's a cute gift to give or even hang on the fridge! I hope you guys have a great 4th tomorrow!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment