Thursday, March 21, 2013

Springing into 2013

Bonjour Dolls!!


It's that time of the year again, S P R I N G ! That means it's time to put away all those heavy sweaters and warm pants, and bring out the florals, skirts and shorts! I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't be more excited. Living in Florida for five years, really makes you get use to warm weather (and appreciate it compared to the cold!)

So instead of the "popular post" about spring florals you should pick up this season, I'm going to talk about two nail colors that I've recently picked up that are MARVELOUS for Spring!


After receiving a sample size of Illamasqua's nail polish in my Glossybox a couple months back, I have been completely in love with their nail polishes. They're soft, clean, and don't chip too fast. These are the two colors that I have been adoring for this season.

The first color (on the left) is called Milf. Which just kinda makes me happy, I don't know why hehe. But it's a very pastel-y greenish teal color that is perfect for the spring time! 

The second color is called Gamma. Gamma is a bright orange color that instantly gives your skin a nice looking glow with it's contrast. This bright color is sure to add a nice pop to any outfit! 

So if you've been really looking for a new springy color that will just transform your outfits, these are definitely two colors you should pick up! 

Have you tried either Milf or Gamma? How did you feel about them? Or what is your go-to spring color?



1 comment:

  1. Wow, both of these are lovely! The perfect balance of bright and pastel. And the shade names are great! I just picked up a Revlon Brilliant Strength nail polish in Intrigue (a shimmery periwinkle colour) and I'm loving it for spring!

    Also, can't wait to receive my giveaway package. I'll let you know when it arrives :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete