Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Celebrate Good Times...

COME ON!

Today is my baby sister's 18th birthday!! Considering I'm still editing my July Empties video, I figured that I would just have a lovely little post about my darling sister. (Don't hate me, but she's pretty much my bestest friend in the entire world).


Like any sisters, Little Bee (what we're going to call her) and I haven't always gotten along. We've fought, kicked, argued, thrown things like pots of water at each other, ect. But the fact remains that she'll always be my little sister. And blowing up her dashboard on Facebook was certainly just not ENOUGH! Being the most awesomest big sister that I am, it was my right to post embarrassing pictures of us through the years and sending her notifications through the roof! 

We may have always fought with each other, but the fact remains when one of us needed each other, we were there. She was the first person that I told when I found out I was pregnant with Princess M. When some boy in the neighborhood pushed her down, I was the one who jumped on his back like a gorilla and beat the living crap out of him. When some girl bit me in the arm, she pounced on her and punched her. (What can I say? We were violent.) 

But this year I'm five hours away from her so I can't celebrate properly. So instead I decided to use videos from a month ago on vacation and put a little Vlog/montage together. I miss her like crazy and this video will just have to suffice! 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment