Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wake up in the morning, feelin' like P-Britty

There's no better way to start off your day then by getting ready. It helps created a "pumped" up mood, sort to speak. Make yourself up a little area in your room, or bathroom, where you can set up all your makeup, hit the tunes, and just enjoy your usual morning routine.

Here's a little look of my daily (normal look) face routine. Enjoy! xo.

(Sorry that I was rushing and my hair wasn't done quite yet. Princess M was out and about.)

So what do you think of the products I use daily?
or How does your routine differ?
Have a beautiful day, lovelies! 


2 comments:

  1. awesome vid!
    i need to spend more time on my actual face with concealers, etc. i think. I did a summer eyeshadow tutorial on my blog today if you wanna check it out :)
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      i thought the same thing before i started using them more. And having a little one really made my tiredness stand out on my face so it really helped make me look normal. And I am checking it out right now!!
      xo

      Delete