Monday, February 25, 2013

25 Facts About Moi

1. I'm light's doppleganger. Word.



2. My favorite color is yellow. I think that color describes me the most.

3. Derek is the coolest homie in the entire world. And yeah, I'm making him be in one of my videos soon. And he's cute, ya'll love that. ;)



4. McDonald's French Fries are sadly my favorite food in the world.

5. I have a two year old daughter named Madalyn Rae.



6. I love to do anything creative. Like painting, drawing, photography.

7. Les Miserable is my favorite movie thus far this year. Anne Hathoway is simply amazing.

8. Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha with six pumps of white chocolate, is my favorite drink.

9. My favorite brand of makeup is Rimmel London.

10. My favorite designer is Michael Kors. My watch is my other baby.



11. I have my own photography business: https://www.facebook.com/deraephotography

12. I have a guilty pleasure of party planning. I get super obsessive over it and go all out. I LOVE IT.

13. I am completely and utterly afraid of the dark...and scary movies.

14. I can only drink hard alcohol, like whiskey, tequila or vodka. I can't do beer....at all. Eek.

15. I am five foot. Exactly. I'm short, I know.

16. My favorite Disney Princess is Belle. I'm actually just obsessed with Disney.



17. I sometimes feel as if I was born in the wrong era. I'm so classic and vintage compared to everyone else I know. I'd rather snuggle up in bed and watch classics like Casablanca and old Shirley Temple films then watch popular movies today like the Hangover.

18. I want to be an actress or something to do with film when I'm older. I'm a Ben Affleck kind of person. I want to direct a movie, write a movie, and star in my own movie, haha.

19. I had a crush on (the cartoon version of) Peter Pan when I was younger. And I still love him.



20. Pride and Prejudice is hands down my favorite movie (Knightly version) and book in the world.

21. I went through the Twilight phase, but I'll forever be obsessed with Harry Potter. POTTERHEAD.

22. I love Mac products. I have an Iphone5, a MacbookPro and I'm buying a Mac desktop with my tax return, haha.

23. I have a kitten and his name is Darcy... and he's rotten.

24. I'm (most likely) moving to Italy in May. And I'll be living there for three years.

and last but not least,

25. I have half of a nail on both of my thumb nails. I think I'm an alien.


I hope you liked those short 25 facts. What are some interesting facts about you?
If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I LOVE talking to new people! 





4 comments:

  1. You're moving to Italy?!? Where in Italy? I lived in Florence and Rome for a while and it was absolutely amazing... I loved it! I totally agree with you on the old movies thing. And your daughter is adorable! xo, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am!! I'm moving to Livorno! It's close to Florence. I'm kinda excited about it, did you love it there?!

      Delete
  2. Your daughter is just the cutest thing!

    And I agree, you ARE Light's doppelganger! At first I was like, "She looks like someone!" And then I realized it was Lights, because I had missed your number one and read number 2 straight ahead. Haha

    Camie
    { WILD - SPIRIT }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is the cutest girl I've ever seen.

    Love to read personal posts like these.

    Visit my blog? loensloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete