Thursday, February 21, 2013

January/February Favorites

HELLO DOLLS~


I apologize for slacking a bit, with school starting back up and homework demanding coming back in, my video filming time has been cut short. So time to plan my scheduling better so I can have one a week up for you guys! So with that I leave you with my January/February Favorites and a little announcement. ;)


Backdrop: Creamy bokeh from Elm and Ink backdrops
Starbucks: White Chocolate Mocha (extra white chocolate, dur)
Purse: Steven Madden
Blush: Tarte natural cheek tint in Achiote
Lipstick: Rimmel London 820 Cherrylicious (Sorry about the brainfart in the video lol)
Lotion: Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
Hair Protectant: Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray
Highlighter: The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer 
Hairspray: Professional Sebastian Shaper Plus Extra Hold
Foundation: Rimmel London's BB Cream Beauty Balm
Bath Bomb: One's Honey Pleae! Calm your Spirit bath and shower fizzed
Powder: Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder

--------------
Setting up the back drop was really fun for my studio photography. My two year old, and surprisingly my cat, adored it! Here are some shots of how it went! 




Needless to say, it was really fun setting up the lights and such and having fun in the living room and producing decent photographs. Especially since it's so cold outside, and my two year old is my favorite model, haha. I definitely think I need to do some more studio style photography in the future.

What are some of your February Favorite products?



3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and you have an amazing back drop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are beautiful! :)

    www.iwalkinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete