Friday, January 4, 2013

Perks of being a Wallflower~

Not to brag or anything but, I'm pretty sure I have the most beautiful two year old in the world! (That's mommy talk right there) M is definitely a little ham! She poses and smiles (mostly cheesin') for almost all the pictures I take of her. She is definitely a little model in training, and my favorite one at that!

Just look at these gorgeous shots I took of her at the Liriodendron House:




It's the simplicity of the photography that makes it for me. 

The truth is, as photographers, we're "Wallflowers". We sit and observe, and manage to take great shots and distinct moments. And the perks of that is capturing a great image, and keeping it as a memory to look back on. Without this, we would forget how we looked and felt in the moment being captured.

I'll be posting a beauty post soon, along with a few new key products I have purchased. So keep on the lookout for that.



P.S. I linked my photography facebook on the top right hand side, if you'd PLEASE like it, it would mean so much to me.
P.S.S. Follow me everywhere, and I'll do the same for you. ;)

2 comments: