Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Be Successful!

HOLY COW 2013!

How are you starting out this amazing already?! 
My amazing cousin, "C" during our photo session yesterday. 


Let's face it, we all want to be successful in everything we do. But sometimes it's figuring out how to be successful is the hard part. So here are a few tips to get shit done ;)

1. Do the HARD things FIRST!

*When you tackle challenges head on, you'll be able to think clearly when doing so. If you sit there and think about it, and yet make no action, you'll keep putting it off because "it's too scary".

2. Take your own time seriously!

*If you're anything like me then you're probably doing something every second of every day. Take 15 minutes to stop, sit down and think every day. This allows you to clear your mind and plan things more clearly. 

3. Maximize your mornings!

*Don't sleep in everyday (once or twice is always aloud!) Get up early and exercise to get your body moving and motivated. Then have some breakfast and do something productive all before noon!

4. Keep your long term goal in sight!

*Keep track of your goal progress and make sure you're ALWAY working towards your goal.

5. Sweat the small stuff!

*Small successes are big successes too. Every small challenge is a building block to your bigger ones. Never cease a moment to celebrate. 

6. Facetime counts!

*One-on-one interaction is key! Do not just rely on email, facebook or twitter. Get out there and get active!

---------------------------------------------------------

ANNOUNCEMENTS! 

Because I've been following these simple steps my photography is already been lifted off the ground. With great deals, I have customers messaging me left and right for information! I'm taking this as a great sign. This only excites me for the future, when I expand the prices and amazing products I'll be able to give my customers. (INTERNAL SQUEAL)

Oh and another announcement! I'll be having a helper on some of my Vlogs! Courtney whom is residing on the West Coast, is going to bring us health and fitness aspects and tips! I'm very excited about this happening and how much our videos are going to expand because of it. 
coughcough- East Coast is better. ;D 

And don't worry, we'll have a new beauty post up for you guys tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Let us know if you have any key tips to "be successful"! We'd love to hear what's helped you so we could possibly add it to our list! 



No comments:

Post a Comment