Monday, January 7, 2013

WELCOME 2013!!

HELLO LOVELIES!
IT'S A NEW YEAR, WOOOOOOO!

So you know what that means? Time to completely start fresh, and to start doing things right. 
Here are a few resolutions for me this year:

01. Take more photographs and have more photo sessions.

I absolutely love photography, and achieving smiles on customers faces when they see the final product. I've been purchasing little props and things here and there to help enrich my photography, so I'm hoping it really takes off this year. 







02. Make more youtube videos.

Youtube videos is what makes the world go round! Kidding, but I mean really! I love making videos for you guys and youtubers to watch. Especially for beauty products and hauls. I might even make some for photography tips and such if you guys are interested in that.

Check out my latest video, toasting to the brand new year and sharing a few of my latest purchases:



03. Spend more time with Madalyn.

I love doing little things with my daughter. Even if it's just going for a walk or setting up a small photo shoot with her. She's a little ham and she  a d o r e s  getting her picture taken. Just doing more of these things this year will make me feel loads better about being a mother.


04. Don't sweat the small stuff.


I have major anxiety problems. Probably because I'm such a control freak. I want to loosen my reins and chill out a little bit in order to have more fun and be more fun for my daughter. Think I can manage it? I might need some of your guys help.


05. Don't slack on blogging.

Sometimes when life gets tough, I tend to stay away from my computer and blog. I don't want to do that this year. I want to be more open and stop keeping things locked so tightly inside. With that, I'll probably share more things on my twitter (@britthugs) rather than on here, but I'm sure a "Je m'en fous" blog entry will pop up every now and again ;D 


Welp, that's all I got so far. Shortly, just to be a better mother overall and take more and better pictures. What are some of your New Years Resolutions? I'd love to hear from you!



P.S. If you have any questions, please send them to me! I'd love to make an FAQ video.
P.S.S. I've been dying to open a PO Box, if I did...would you guys send me stuff? :D

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Nice to see you blogging again :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) It's great to be back.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete