Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Late Night Thoughts- Vol. 1

Image found on Tumblr

  • I want another tattoo!!
  • I already plan on getting Madalyn's birthday in roman numerals, but that one can wait for now since I don't know the exact placement.
  • I want a little fox tattoo.
  • I think I represent a fox perfectly
  • Description of a fox:
    • wise
    • noble messenger
    • strategic
    • clever
    • adaptable
    • passionate
    • desire
    • intensity
    • trickster
  • I think I want him on my ribs or my side
  • Or maybe by the tattoo I have on my hip…
  • Not 100% sure yet, but I'm getting there.
  • I had my first college class of this semester today.
  • CERAMICS!
  • It was awesome because we actually got to use clay and such today
  • I like that I'm taking mostly art classes this semester
  • I really need to focus on my creativity and becoming stress free
  • I'm excited to make stuff though
  • My apartment could use homemade pottery
  • I start my Printmaking class tomorrow
  • I'm excited and anxious to see how that turns out
  • Madalyn was pretty rotten today
  • We made a hilarious video earlier though :D
  • Click here to watch it. :3
  • I thought about him only a few times today
  • That's a lot less than normal
  • So I guess that means I'm starting to get over it
  • GO BRITTANY! 
  • I need to be my own personal cheerleader when it comes to heartbreak
  • I don't deal with it easily
  • I wrote a poem today and put it on tumblr
  • …people actually reblogged it

  • am I a writer yet?
  • This is a long list of thoughts
  • Longer than the last time I wrote in my journal…
  • I guess that means my brain is becoming functional again and not just a sad clump of meh. 
  • Yippie for my brain and my feelings!
  • Whew, time to watch Pretty Little Liars.
  • Screw the cable guy for not coming to set it up yet. 
  • I need my cookies and cream ice cream…
  • okay, now I can watch Pretty Little Liars.


2 comments:

  1. Such a nice flow of thoughts. I think every girl on earth does the same. Non-stop thinking. It is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I think you're right, girls tend to think non-stop. sometimes it helps me when I write it all out, instead of letting my mind wonder for countless hours.

      xo.

      Delete