Monday, August 26, 2013

Step Forward.


It's super excited for me to say that I'm back and in full swing again!! The hospital visits have been shorter, and I officially moved out of that crappy living situation that I was in. Madalyn and I are starting to settle into our cozy little apartment. All the furniture hasn't arrived yet, but for the most part, we're set up and ready to go! 

With classes starting back up tomorrow for me, and Madalyn's big third birthday coming up the weekend after, I have a lot of planning to do. But if you know me, or are an active reader, you know how much that thrills me. :)

One thing I did want to write about today was categorizing blogs. Who cares if you're a "Beauty blog", "Fashion blog", "DIY blog", "Food blog"?! I say…Blog about what ever you want, whenever you want. And I've been making sure to do that for myself. If I'd like to blog about my beauty products, then that's what I'll do. If I want to blog about cooking or planning, I'll do that too. Being a mommy lets you put your foot in a lot of doors that can be blogged about, and I like sharing them with all of you. 

So prepare yourself bloggers for a variety of blogposts that are going to be coming your way! ;)


6 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog how darling! I look forward toward your other posts:) followed you on everything I could! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Madelyn for the weekend! Hope you are doing well :)
    I love variety in posts, I have been a little stuck in outfit posts recently though! Can't wait to see!!
    Madeleine || Madeleine In Wonderland
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! I'm so excited to plan her party. She's having a little tea party. :)
      And I ADORE your outfit posts, so inspiring!! xo

      Delete
  3. Good luck for your future plans. As you rightly said, we have the freedom to post whatever the topic we like to post on.Totally agree.

    xo Janika
    http://crazysketchbook.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      And I've seen a lot of bloggers try to stick to one topic to try and make a name for themselves. Why not just be yourself? xo

      Delete