Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why I've been missing,


So I've been in and out of the hospital for the past couple days. I've had kidney problems since I was a child, and now apparently I have a cyst on each one of my ovaries, and I have IBS. Which is irritable bowel syndrome that is a stress disorder that makes your colon have spazz attacks. So needless to say that I haven't felt "on point" in my life. Not to mention at the same time, I've been going through a huge heartbreak, family issues and trying to change my living situation.

No one ever said this life was easy, but it's worth it. And I feel myself fighting for everything lately. Fighting for love to last. Fighting to stay healthy. Fighting to stay strong for my daughter. It's tough. So hopefully I'll be back shortly. Hopefully starting off with apartment decorating tips, if my application goes through for me to move. Hopefully.


2 comments:

  1. Sending positivity and good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear. It is my first time reading your blog. Praying for strength for you.

    ReplyDelete